For Dr. Rod MacKinnon, a Nobel Prize-winning neuroscientist/endurance athlete, the invention of HOTSHOT was personal. After suffering from cramps himself, he discovered that existing cramp remedies – that target the muscle – didn’t work. Rod reasoned that preventing and treating cramps began with focusing on the nerve, not the muscle. Five years of scientific research later, Rod has perfected HOTSHOT, a proprietary formulation of organic ingredients in a spicy 1.7oz drink. HOTSHOT works by stimulating the TRP channels in your mouth, esophagus and stomach, sending signals to calm your hyper-excited neurons and stopping muscle cramps where they start. At the nerve. HOTSHOT is relied on across a variety of disciplines from Track, Swimming, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Cycling and Endurance sports to relieve muscle cramps. Athletes drink the sport shot before, during and/or after working out to prevent and treat muscle cramps and improve their overall neuro muscular performance.
- HOTSHOT is a Sports Shot with a Kick – scientifically proven to prevent and treat exercise-associated muscle cramps
- Drink before a workout to PREVENT, during to TREAT or after to help your body RECOVER from muscle cramps, including in your legs, calves and feet, so you can unleash your full potential
- An organic spice blend of GINGER, CINNAMON and CAPSAICIN work to stop muscle cramps where they start- at the nerve
- Designed for any workout, the HOTSHOT Cramp Relief Drink is NSF Certified for Sport®, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free, Vegan and Kosher
- Trusted by collegiate, professional and champion athletes for CRAMPING and RECOVERY across sports including Track, Swimming, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Cycling and Endurance sports