Research has shown that Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is essential for good health. However, many things can adversely affect the CoQ10 naturally found in your body, robbing you of the potential CoQ10 health benefits.
Clinical trials have shown that Qunol Ultra absorbs 3X better than regular  CoQ10. Supplementing with Qunol can help restore optimal levels of CoQ10 that your body needs to stay healthy.
CoQ10 may also help support fertility. CoQ10 plays a vital role in the production of energy required by egg cells and may support their normal functions [5,6]. Since CoQ10 levels decline starting at age 21 and can drop with aging, women may need to supplement with CoQ10 to help support fertility . CoQ10 may also be necessary to support healthy sperm function because it is a powerful antioxidant .
*AlphaImpactRx ProVoice Survey. Form refers to water and fat soluble CoQ10.  Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.  Regular CoQ10 refers to unsolubilized ubiquinone in oil suspensions in softgels and/or powder-filled capsules/tablets.  De Pinieux, G., et al. British J Clin Pharmacol. 1996; 42, 333-337.  Fuke C, et al. US Pharmacist. 2000; 25(10), 28-41.  Van Blerkom J, et al. Hum. Reprod. 1995; 10:415–424.  BenMeir A, et al. Aging Cell. 2015; 14(5):887–895.  Lafuente R, et al. J Assis Reprod Gen. 2013; 30:1147–1156. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 300% BETTER ABSORPTION THAN REGULAR CoQ10 – Clinical trials have proven that no other CoQ10 health supplement absorbs better than Qunol. In fact, Qunol Ultra absorbs 3X better than regular* CoQ10.
- #1 CARDIOLOGIST RECOMMENDED FORM OF COQ10* – With superior absorption compared to regular  CoQ10, Qunol 100mg CoQ10 capsules can help you reach optimal levels of Coenzyme Q10 sooner, so you can experience the potential benefits faster.
- 100% WATER AND FAT-SOLUBLE – Qunol CoQ10’s patented formulation is 100% water and fat-soluble, unlike regular  CoQ10 that does not dissolve in water and dissolves very poorly in fat.
- BENEFICIAL TO STATIN DRUG USERS – Both cholesterol and CoQ10 are produced in the same pathway. Because statins work by blocking this pathway, they also block the production of CoQ10. Statin medications have been shown to lower CoQ10 levels by as much as 40%  and the addition of a CoQ10 supplement to statin drug therapy can help rebuild CoQ10 levels.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION – CoQ10 is a naturally occurring nutrient-like coenzyme that plays an important role in the production of 95% of the energy used by our organs, and no other organ needs more energy than our hearts. Unfortunately, our CoQ10 levels may drop due to age, stress, and cholesterol-lowering statin drug therapy . Taking a CoQ10 health supplement is the best way to increase your natural CoQ10 levels and support heart health.