We manufactured the Just Potent Vitamin D3 supplement with one main goal in mind: quality. The Just Potent Vitamin D3 has been manufactured with as minimal ingredients as possible so you can experience the true benefit of using a D3 supplement without all the additives common in popular and national brands.
Vitamin D3 for all the right reasons is uber-beneficial to life. The benefits derived from vitamin D3 are undisputable and most definitely, unquantifiable. Numerous studies across America and Europe have backed the need for vitamin D3 supplementation. Majority of us need vitamin D3 for two main reasons; we can’t get enough vitamin D from food sources and majority of us certainly don’t get enough from the sun.
Why Vitamin D3?
We simply cannot get the recommended daily value of vitamin D from most foods. The easiest way to get your recommended daily value of vitamin D3 from food will be to eat 4oz – 6oz of salmon every single day. The question now is: would you rather eat salmon every single day or take one tiny pill? Besides comfort, it just makes health and economic sense to choose the Just Potent Vitamin D3.
Vitamin D deficiency is real. If you’re not getting enough time in the sun (which may be dangerous by the way), and if you’re not eating enough salmon every single day, you need the Just Potent Vitamin D3.
As mentioned earlier, the benefits of using vitamin D3 daily is unarguable and unquantifiable. Some of the great benefits you get from using the Just Potent Vitamin D3 include:
• Maintain strong bones and teeth.
• Maintain strong immune & nervous system, brain functions, and muscles.
• Especially good for expecting mothers and their unborn child
• Slows down certain eye ailments which causes blurred or loss of vision.
• Vitamin D deficiency is linked to a whole host of health issues.
- Helps maintain strong bones and teeth
- Helps maintain strong immune & nervous system, brain functions, and muscles
- Especially good for expecting mothers and their unborn child
- Slows down certain eye ailments which causes blurred or loss of vision
- Vitamin D deficiency is linked to a whole host of health issues.