Active Health Teen Multivitamin is specifically formulated to support the unique nutritional needs of growing teenagers. With a comprehensive B-vitamin complex, 300 mg of vitamin C, 400 IU of vitamin D3, plus choline, inositol, and whole foods, this formula gives your teen the nutrients they need for steady energy, a strong immune system, sharp mind, and relaxed mood. The formula’s calcium, magnesium, vitamins A, K, D3 and E, bioflavonoids, and biotin helps ensure bones stay strong, teeth stay healthy, and hair and skin aren’t dry and brittle. Acne and skin blemishes are common concerns for today’s teenagers. That’s why Active Health Teen includes probiotics, mixed carotenoids, and a DermaComplex Herbal Blend of Oregon grape, chaste tree, carrot, ginger, dandelion, stinging nettle, burdock, yellow dock, and red clover. Together, these nutrients work together to promote clear, healthy skin, from the inside out.Teens often don’t consume the daily recommended serving of fruits and vegetables. Active Health Teen Multivitamin contains 306 mg of vegetable juice complex (equivalent to 756 mg of vegetable powder) to help fill that nutritional gap. This nutritious blend provides nutrient-rich green foods such as organic spirulina, kale, spinach, dandelion greens, and beets. Some multivitamins can be difficult for teens to digest, resulting in stomach upset. Active Health Teen is easy to digest and can be taken on an empty stomach. With plant-sourced enzymes, ginger, and 75 million CFU of probiotics, this formula supports your teen’s natural digestive balance.
- TARGETED NUTRIENTS: Targeted nutrients to meet the unique needs of growing teenagers
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT: Helps fill nutrient gaps
- SKIN HEALTH: Promotes clear skin from the inside out
- DIGESTIVE AND ENERGY SUPPORT: Enhances digestion and supports natural energy, immune health, brain health, and mood
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY: Contains NO gluten, wheat, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, fish or shellfish.